Today she rode away in "her" very own Cinderella carriage. Delighted to take a ride in a wagon filled with a comfy pillow and warm blankets, she gladly left her anxious parents. Thankfully, a sweet friend was at her side the entire time.
Wonderful nurses distracted her busy mind with special stickers
and a wagon to play with while she waited.
We were calmed by the short procedure for your little ears and all the kindness we encountered today--so happy a Friday the 13th hospital visit went wonderfully well! Whew!
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

5 comments:
So glad to hear that everything went well today! Tell her Taylor hope her ears are okay:)
I hope E's little ears are feeling better and this helps for a much healthier fall/winter for your house! We got married on the 13th(of June) so I've always considered it a lucky day.
So glad things went so well. I hope you are now on the road to much fewer ear problems.
Hope she is doing better! Hopefully this is a big step for her ears!
Hooray for little E. Is that a new raffe? Or it is really bright from the hospital lights.
Post a Comment