This month we celebrate you! We celebrated much earlier than normal to avoid the hot summer temperatures. Nostalgically, we planned your celebration at the city park Momma played at when she was your age. We rode the little green train on the same tracks I remember crossing as a kid. The park hasn't changed much and still bears some of the same play structures I loved playing on when I was little. You seem to share the same joy over the little train and city park. You excitedly spoke of this special day ever since your sister had a birthday earlier in the year. Although it was warm, it was bearable for an overzealous birthday girl who looked so forward to "her" day with sweet friends at the park.
18 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet E! I know my girls had so much fun celebrating this day with you. Love how the banner turned out!
OH I know that park!! It is familiar to me too!! So glad she had a special day!
Post a Comment