Did you know you can make popcorn in the microwave with a paper bag?
All you need are these simple things:
a paper lunch sack
tape
popcorn kernels
and, of course, the microwave.
If you want, you can also add some seasonings too OR just eat it plain.
For me, it is a great substitution for those crunchy snacks I crave in the middle of the hot day.
It is a super healthy whole grain snack...and quite tasty too!
Homemade Microwave Popcorn:
1. Put 1/4 cup popcorn in a brown paper lunch sack.
Fold the top over a few times and tape it closed
2. Place in the microwave tape side up for about 2-3 minutes or until there is 5 seconds between pops.
3. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of www.snack-girl.com





1 comment:
I would put something hot (like red pepper). I like seasoning salt or kettle corn (sweet & salty). Sounds very healthly with no additions!
Post a Comment