If you remember this post about the Memory Keepers from this fun place, you'll be delighted to know that they are offering $40 off your order with no minimum. Can you believe that?
Just use the code: BEGINANYWHERE at checkout and they will deduct $40 off your order.
At $38 bucks a pop, with $40 off, you can have great fun
making some Memory Keepers of your own!
Enjoy!




4 comments:
Woohoo! What an amazing deal! I loved the idea from your first post, but just never took the time to make them. This deal got me moving! Just created one for each of my little ones, ordered them separately, and only paid shipping for each one! Thank you so much for sharing!
Me too! I also made a Momma Keeper too to keep all the sweet little notes and drawings.
I got mine too! What an awesome deal! Thanks so much for sharing:)
You inspired me to do it. Thanks for the great idea!
Post a Comment