A good friend recently wrote a little post on keeping her son's artwork and special little things in a box. I thought it was a great way to keep all those sweet memories organized without all the hassle of scrap-booking.
I began thinking and realized that I have a whole drawer full of papers of my daughter's. Aside from her school work and art (which I keep in a three-ring binder), we have birthday invitations, birth announcements, holiday cards, special programs, and all the stuff she came home from the hospital with when she was born. All of this stuff is important to me and I think it will be important to her someday.
I have been on the look out for a good box to put some of these important things in but never seem to find just the right thing. I recently ran across this website and fell in love with their "Memory Keepers." They are high-quality boxes that can be personalized and used for all those papers you want to keep.
I made a few for my kids and some for gifts too. Wouldn't one of these be a perfect baby gift?
Anyway, I just fell in love with the idea and thought I would share in case anyone else has an entire drawer full of paper for their kid that needs to be kept and somehow organized.
P.S. They have a sale going on right now on these fun boxes - 40% off and free shipping - use "MEMORY BOX" at checkout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment