22 March 2011
Filling the big shoes
Whenever I turn around these days, I seem to always find my little one slopping around the house in her big sister's shoes. Often, she falls as she tries to walk in shoes that are twice her size. She gets frustrated, but only momentarily, because the sheer delight of walking around in big shoes is far more important than a little fall.
On a side note: I just noticed as I was putting the photos together that my little one not wearing pants in any of the photos. I have to laugh at the way things change with second children. With my first, she never walked around half clothed...never. But with my second, she spends her mornings in a diaper until we have to leave the house. My how we change when our hands become full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So cute! I just love your youngest's personality. Marshall loves his sisters shoes too and her headbands. I can't resist taking pictures, even though they will be embarrassing later!
Post a Comment