I could eat soup all year but I especially like the cozy meal in the Fall. Warm soups of all kinds are easy to prepare in large batches and freeze for a quick lunch or a busy weeknight dinner. I am particularly fond of roasted tomato soup with croutons and shredded Parmesan cheese sprinkler over the top. My kids love it too and use Goldfish to garnish their bowls. We play fishing games with our spoons in hopes of catching those pesky Goldfish.
Here are a few of our favorite fall soup recipes for some easy weeknight or cooler evening meals.
{Herbs de Provence is the magic in this recipe--I roast any vegetables I have according to this recipe, then puree them and add them to vegetable stock to make a wonderful soup.}
{we add a packet of Ranch dressing mix to ours in addition to what is in this recipe}




1 comment:
Oh a packet of ranch dressing, I bet it makes the soup delish. I love your roasted veggie soup!
Post a Comment