11 December 2013

have you washed your hair?

Yesterday, my daughter woke up and promptly asked me if I had washed my hair.  In her arms, she carefully carried a large mirror, brush and a dish full of hair accessories.  Like any young girl, my girls love to play hair salon.  They know that if my hair is dirty, they can do anything they want to it.  Freshly washed curly hair does not get brushed -- mostly because it takes too long to fix.  I had to laugh when my girl knew to ask about the condition of my hair before she asked to play hair salon.  Thankfully, 2 of my girls have straight hair and can brush it all the time without frizzy consequence.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

How cute it that!!! I am thankful for their straight hair too! So what did not look like after Hair Salon?

Lareina said...

Can I come over and have the girls play hair salon on me? Boys just don't have the special touch like girls do and I love anyone playing with my hair!!!