They are wobbly, uneven and completely without rhythm.
Yes, those first few weeks of beginning to walk are quite amusing.
You saunter here and there. Sometimes you make it to your destination and other times you literally fall short. Most often you are patient and happy to get up and try again but other times you cry and scream out of frustration. I often catch myself jolting my head around when I catch a glimpse of a little mop of curls coming toward me--I find myself thinking, "I can't believe she is really walking."
Take your time sweet girl. I know you want to run to keep up with your sisters. We adore your uncoordinated first steps and look forward to watching you grow more confident on your little feet!
.jpg)

1 comment:
NO little L we are not ready for you to grow up!! I know you want to be with your sisters but we still long for the days of you being a baby!
Post a Comment