13 September 2013

best of friends and worst of enemies...

I would venture to say that most of you feel this way about your childrens' relationships.  They are either the best playmates or the worst enemies.  This summer was no different.  They played like soul-mates some days while creating magical little imaginary worlds and games together.  But lately, it has been the total opposite.  Crafty little mind games have hurt feelings, hair pulling and shoving has replaced those magical afternoons of play.  Jealously has reared it's nasty head and it seems we can't go a minute without an argument over a toy or a little sister.  Whew!  I am ready for a change!

Maybe some cooler weather and different school schedules will do the trick! 

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Oh my!! I remember what it was like for you and your sister but eventually they will grow out of it! Good luck!!