This year, all she wanted for her birthday was a party. I thought we'd do just a small family gathering this year instead of a big shindig. When we presented that idea to the soon-to-be birthday girl, she politely asked for a party with friends. I scrambled just a few weeks before her birthday to find a suitable spot for a hot July birthday.
The local children's museum was the perfect spot for lots of friends and family to play, explore and celebrate!
She wore her favorite boots, played with friends, rode in on her great-grandmother's lap and was quite happy about sitting in a birthday throne at the head of the table. Pigs-n'-blanket were served along with the requested Cinderella cupcakes {same as last year--some things don't change around here}. It was a wonderful morning with family and friends.
Her yearly birthday questionnaire:
How old are you?
Four
What is your favorite book?
Cinderella....
and Pocahontas (prompted by her big sister)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Umm -- play with our children (big sister butts in and says, "don't you mean play with children?")
Yes, play with children
What is your favorite food?
meatballs and spes-getti
Where is your favorite place to eat?
IKEA
What is your favorite activity to do inside?
play castle
What is your favorite activity outside?
play
Play what?
bicycles
What is your full name?
Pocahontas
What time do you go to bed at night?
I don't know....Momma, I don't know
Where is your favorite place to go?
I want to go to Disney World because we haven't been there before
What is your favorite TV show?
Curious George
What makes you happy?
when you sing me a song
What song do you like?
Cinderella songs
I don't sing Cinderella songs.
yes, sometimes you do
Who is your good friend?
Cinderella
What do you like to do with your sisters?
dance
What is your favorite color?
purple
25 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

2 comments:
I can't wait for her to spell out Pocahontas as her name at school! I love it!
Awww she is adorable!
Post a Comment