08 May 2013

nine


This month you continued to move about with great speed on your belly.  Toward the latter part of the month, you began getting up on your knees and rocking back and forth.  Occasionally, you would lunge forward with great force only to land head face into the carpet.  When you really need to move you just lay down on your belly and "army crawl" wherever you need to go.

Your first little tooth popped up mid-month just like both your sisters teeth did.  8 1/2 months seems to be the time when little teeth pop up at our house.

Your hair has become more unruly with added length and texture this month.  I usually pull it over to one side and use a barrette or bow to keep it out of your eyes.

The usual blue variety of spring flowers were almost nonexistent this year.  I dashed around one morning while your older sisters were in school to find some sort of spring flowers worth stopping for.  I desperately wanted at least one photo of you in the local spring flowers.  The old suitcase did the trick and kept you in one spot while I snapped away.  You were so interested in the flowers and kept trying to eat them.  Our little outing was short-lived after you figured out that you could climb out of the suitcase and into the field of flowers.

We said goodbye to your best bud this past month.  I know you miss him on your daily trips from the living room to the front hallway.  I am so happy to were able to know him even if it was only for a short period of your life.


1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

How sweet are those photos of her?? She is so cute!!