Seven, my dear, happened well over a month ago. I promised myself that I wouldn't delay in keeping track of your first-year months, but somehow life has kept us occupied and jotting down little keepsakes from your month slipped away.
Seven was a big month for you. You mastered the fine art of the belly scootch or army crawl. I firmly believe you figured this out before sitting because you desperately want to be a part of what your sisters are doing. A few weeks after army crawling, you began sitting up by yourself.
You love being outside and many times this month we drug your high-chair out on the patio to enjoy the warmer mornings for breakfast. You love our big boy and frequently giggle and coo when he stops by your high-chair looking for something you may have dropped.
Now that you are moving around, you aren't as happy in the Exersaucer. In fact, you detest being in there now that you can move around as you wish. Most of the time, you are happiest on the floor digging in the toy bins and exploring.
Your biggest sister gave you a bottle for the first time this month. You both couldn't stop smiling at each other and I am not sure any milk was consumed. Your little spirits intertwined and intently focused on each other was delightful to watch.
Your biggest sister gave you a bottle for the first time this month. You both couldn't stop smiling at each other and I am not sure any milk was consumed. Your little spirits intertwined and intently focused on each other was delightful to watch.
This month, we put away the infant bathtub and began bathing you in the kitchen sink. You love your baths and especially enjoy baths that your sisters assist with. We are hoping to move you to the big tub soon but right now you are too squirmy and slippery and the sink is easier to contain you.
We love you little one!

.jpg)

2 comments:
Love all those little hands helping out with bath time in the sink! She is so stinking cute!
Oh she is sooo cute!!! And growing up!! I am so glad to share this time with you!
Post a Comment