You are completely obsessed with your feet, your bare-feet that is. Many would argue that you are just like your mother who constantly walks around barefooted. Your hair continues to take on new styles daily--it has a mind of it's own.
At your 6-month appointment, you weighted 18 pounds! Momma was in utter shock because her other babies reached that weight closer to a year old. I guess the old addage of tripling your birth weight in the first year holds true. Nevertheless, we are so happy because you continue to be healthy and somehow combat all the nasty germs that follow the older children home from school. I was amazed that you didn't even whimper when you were given the flu shot in your chubby little thigh. I guess all that fat helps.
You watch your sisters and other children like a hawk. They provide hours of entertainment for you. The other day, you were caught at Cinderella's castle messing up the order of things your older sister works endlessly on daily. You have found that the combination of rolling, screaming and scooting on your belly can take you most places you want to go.
You are particularly happy in your Exersaucer outside. I am sure it is because you are standing up and able to take in more of your sisters' games that way. We have thoroughly enjoyed the warmer winter weather this month. You love being outside!
We are delighted to watch you grow. You make us all so happy!


2 comments:
How is sweet L already 6 months old? I love her little smile and stories of her in the Cinderella castle. Plus her hair is so adorable. My girls just love her! Can't wait to see more of her personality shine through and develop!
She is the last one so enjoy while you can. I love the hair and her sweet smile!! And her chunky monkey-ness. It means you are taking good care of her so she is super healthy!
Post a Comment