20 February 2013

hooked


A few months ago, a dear friend mentioned Downton Abbey to me.  She thought I might like and promptly loaned me the DVDs.  Well, after watching all of Season 1 and Season 2, I am completely hooked.  I get lost in the wonderful costumes, story, scandals and scenery each time I see it.  I have fallen in love.

I believe Season 3 just ended.  I am madly catching up on PBS.com before the episodes are taking offline in early March.

Has the Downton bug caught you yet?  It is an amazing show and quite possibly one of my all-time favorite series along with Anne of Green Gables!

Thanks, dear friend, for mentioning it to me.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love finding a really great new show, and I adore Downton Abbey for all of the same reasons as you! Season 3 is wonderful and heart wrenching all at the same time.

Gabrielle said...

I love the comment about anne of green gables. I remember taking an entire weekend to watch all of the tapes.