“When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll stay sixnow forever and ever."
Now We Are Six by A.A. Milne
Now you are six! We celebrated your sixth with dear friends at a little park for kids. It is a little park I remember going to when I was your age {Yes, vintage nostalgia seems to be the theme of the kid parties this year}. You particularly loved riding rides with all your friends. We enjoyed watching your new confidence emerge as you explored with sweet souls nearby. No longer do you always need us close-by. We are delighted to see your little spirit grow brave.
.jpg)


1 comment:
Awww I am so happy I get to watch you grow up my sweet girl. Love you so much!
Post a Comment