After years of prancing around this house with a jingle in her head and an itch to move in every step she takes, we decided it was time for ballet.
I had hesitated to get her involved in a program for fear of dreadful suggestive dance styles being taught to my little one. When I heard about a little program only minutes away from our house that taught only technical ballet and tap, I was sold. Mind you, we found out there were still available spots the evening before the spring semester began.
We dashed around the morning of the class and successfully found her little leotard, tights and shoes. She was incredibly happy to finally be in class like Angelina Ballerina.
I am delighted to have found a little spot for her dancing spirit to grow.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

3 comments:
After hearing her sing "call me maybe" I think this girl was born to dance and sing!! I think you have a little STAR on your hands:)
Oh little E. Your time is now. I look forward to the classes you will teach me! And finally you get to be the Angelina Ballerina!
Such a pretty ballerina! I hope she has a blast.
Post a Comment