You are desperately trying to find your thumb. This problem occurs at approximately 4:30am each day. You fuss and squirm trying to find a piece of your hand you can suck on. The binky will do for a bit but eventually you spit it out in search of something on your hand. I have never wanted a child to suck his/her thumb so bad.
-You've found your feet and enjoy rolling around while holding them.
-The faint hint of a giggle has popped up recently when we are playing with you.
-You are rolling over to your belly in hopes of crawling across the floor to the toys your sisters play with. You are convinced that screaming will move you across the room.
-Your head of hair has gotten thicker and longer and the color seems to be turning more of a red color. It hasn't fallen out yet like we thought it might.
This month you have most enjoyed...
your little play mat/gym.
We hook toys above you and you enjoy grabbing and hitting them.
You also have become quite attached to your little blankets.
You often fall asleep while holding them in both your hands.
You are already wearing some 6 month clothing! We are blown away at how fast you are growing.
.jpg)



2 comments:
What a cutie! Her little personality is starting to shine through and I bet she is just dying to get at all those toys.
I cannot wait until she can talk to tell us how it is!! And I am excited about the red hair!!
Post a Comment