Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. ~Katherine Mansfield
I love the way these sisters are bonding through hair brushing, pretending to be the Momma and just plain old playing on the floor. I hope these bonds will last a lifetime!
"To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life."
-John Burroughs
MySanSouci Place
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3 comments:
So sweet!
Sisters truly are a gift that only gets better and better with age.
I love how middle sister E & big sister M are all about this little one! I cannot wait to meet you L!! And see that hair & those baby blue eyes!!
Post a Comment