10 August 2012

welcoming you...

The weeks seem to fly by in a blurry fog when sleep is erratic, schedules have been thrown out the window and little ones need attention and love.  I snapped some here-and-there photos of our first week with our new little babe.  Things have never been busier nor have they ever been better.  It is amazing how the miracle of a new life encircles a family in such rich love despite the chaos that exists when a new family member arrives.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh I've been stalking your blog hoping for more pictures of your sweet new addition! Love it! Hope you're able to rest a little in between all the chaos and kisses!

Lareina said...

Welcome sweet little girl:)Be a good little sleeper for your mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations again!

Nancy said...

Three beautiful little girls! I can assure you that you are truly blessed!

Gabrielle said...

Awww I love her already! She is sooo sweet and will be spoiled!

Wendy said...

I too was stalking your blog waiting for pictures. Love all the pictures!