We have had many conversations and you have experienced many consequences about unrolling the toilet paper roll while visiting the toilet. In fact, you haven't pulled this little stunt in a while and I bravely thought we were done this stage.
The toilet paper went from the toilet to the bathtub, passed by the sink, out the bathroom and into the living room, from the carpet to the tile, under the table and around and finally went under your little table and halfway through the kitchen before the roll was done.
I had to carefully hold back my feelings when discussing this little toilet paper episode with you. In my calmest voice, I asked, "What are you doing with the toilet paper?"
In a very matter-of-fact way, you answered, "It is the road for my cars."
In my mind, that was brimming with many different thoughts at this point, I said, "Yes, of course, it is for your cars."
We left the toilet paper superhighway up for the rest of the day but the extra toilet paper is still sitting unrolled in the bathtub waiting for a new use when she decides to get creative with a toilet paper roll.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Such a wonderful imagination!
That is great!!
Post a Comment