15 November 2011

don't rush me

I feel like it is the first week of December!  Everywhere I look there are Christmas lights strung, wreaths on doors, Christmas music playing in coffee shops and retailers advertising Christmas goodies like crazy!


Geez, it isn't even Thanksgiving yet!  I hate feeling rushed through the seasons and holidays.  The poor kids are so confused and think it is Christmas time when we should all really be focusing on Thanksgiving.  All this Christmas craziness seems so early this year.  
Stop rushing me!

Does anyone feel the same?  

3 comments:

Lareina said...

Yes, I completely agree! The music in stores is way to early!

Gabrielle said...

Yes I felt this way when Costco had Christmas stuff out at HALLOWEEN!!

Sara said...

I'm so with you! I'm trying so hard to avoid any and all things Christmas right now- I've walked out of stores and shopping areas blaring Christmas music, changed radio stations, driven a different way to avoid an already decorated street....it's crazy! I actually enjoy Thanksgiving and I feel like it's being taken away from us :(