12 July 2011

all in good time

I fretted that you wouldn't ever take the plunge.  I worried that I pushed too much.  I worried that I had crushed your little swimming spirit.
You trusted a new teacher.  You set aside your fears.  You enjoyed being somewhere familiar.  You didn't want to get out of the pool.  You begged to go back.

You took the plunge toward endless swimming fun and we are so proud.

Momma note: A wise family member always tells me, "she will do all things when SHE is ready."  "Don't push her."  Boy, is this true.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

love the sweetness of this picture and the joy in her face!

Crispa said...

Yeah M! What a plunge to take! I'm so happy for you both! She'll be swimming like an angelfish soon...

Gabrielle said...

Oh M what a joy you are!! Swimming like a big girl now!