The word walking makes me think of many happy things:
a baby's first steps
pushing a baby in a stroller
walking outside on a cool day
walking the dogs
walking on a beach barefoot...
The word walking paired with the word "pneumonia" sends chills down my spine, especially when it is my my little girl who is battling this nasty problem in her lungs. I pray that with nightfall, there is some relief from the non-stop coughing.
In a few days, I hope we can go walking again with clear lungs and breaths of fresh air energizing our every step.


3 comments:
Oh friend! This makes me so sad! Please keep us posted! Do they both have it? Is it E or M?
yuck! that's no fun! I've had that before too. I hope she gets better very soon!
No it is just the little one. Thank heavens...I don't know what I would do if I had 2 sick ones to take care of. Thanks for your thoughts!
Post a Comment