We have a dear friend who both my girls just love and idolize. They both are attracted to her beyond belief and frequently mimic her actions, movement and style. This sweet friend always puts her sunglasses up on her head when she is not wearing them and my girls think this is super neat (especially because their Momma usually tucks her sunglasses in her shirt or purse).
From the time that my big girl could even figure out what to do with sunglasses, she began putting them on her head and in her hair, not on her face. I have to laugh at this sweet action every time I see it.
Today, for the first time, I found my little one doing the exact same thing. She was so proud of herself.
Dear friend, you know who you are, thanks for always being such a gentle, kind and positive influence on my girls. They love you and your sunglasses style!
2 comments:
We love sunglasses and Taylor has so much fun playing with different pairs! So sweet to see E finding her style.
Oh my I know who it is. I love those 2 so very much!
Post a Comment