I enjoyed watching my girl tend to a sweet baby today. She prepared for him yesterday with swaddling cloths, placing his parents close by and tending to the little nativity under the tree.
Unprompted, these were such beautiful gestures today.
They made them at VBS last summer. My mother helped with the project and I think they used old weathered wood and newer pieces for the bottom. I know it was very simple to make. I'll check with her to be sure and get back to you. Merry Christmas!
"To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life."
-John Burroughs
MySanSouci Place
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3 comments:
I love that manger! Did you make it? I'd love to get one!!! Merry Christmas!
They made them at VBS last summer. My mother helped with the project and I think they used old weathered wood and newer pieces for the bottom. I know it was very simple to make. I'll check with her to be sure and get back to you. Merry Christmas!
I love how she is embracing the true meaning of Christmas! Just a reminder that you are doing a great job as a parent!
Post a Comment