09 November 2010

Let me eat it, MOM!

My little one eats EVERYTHING!
I have heard of these kids but never expected to have one of my own.

Today she experimented with:
dirt from the flower pot (she has been experimenting with that for about 3 months now)
bar soap in the bathtub (yes, soap!)
leaves that are falling from the trees
the seat belt on the shopping cart at the grocery store (I know, you are probably thinking that is why she is so sick all the time)
flowers--the tiny bit that are left in our yard

It seems that most kids try all these things at one time or another but never do they keep coming back for more.  Seriously, eating soap every night in the bathtub and dirt from the flower pot any time she can.  I have my fingers crossed that this is all due to teething.

Meanwhile, my big girl lays happily in the grass lost in pepper dreams. 
 We harvested what looks like the last of the jalapeño peppers for the season.  

2 comments:

Lareina said...

Well if it makes you feel any better, Taylor has begun secretly eating his boogers!!!!!! Yes, I too never thought that would be my child, but it is-ewe gross!! LOL:)

Abby said...

Our youngest kiddos are cut from the same cloth! I like how they think it is funny to put everything in their mouth and laugh at you while they are doing it.