I am officially SICK! I have and extreme and unforeseen obsession with bags. Bags of any kind: handbags, over-the-shoulder bags, beach bags, clutch purse bags, "green" bags, casual bags, dressy bags and diaper bags. The diaper bag has done it to me. Prior to little munch-kins, I was very happy using one handbag until it bit the dust. But NOW, I have turned into this perfect-bag-seeking crazed person. The perfect bag occurs in many different forms is the problem. Leather is a true classic along with sturdy sailor canvas and we can't forget the handy oil cloth for wiping up yucky messes. The combination purse and diaper bag can be hard to find. Therein lies another problem...do you buy the big purse and cram the baby stuff inside or do you buy the stylish diaper bag and use it for both? Or you can just tell yourself that you need both--a diaper bag and purse. The problem is that I can't seem to get enough. I love bags. It is just plain sick. Forget clothes and shoes, bags are my new love.
A sampling of some of the"perfect" bag candidates above can be found at:
Target (yes, Target...I was pessimistic too but found awesome quality brands online)
Baby Star (thanks, Jenn for introducing me to these fun bags)






2 comments:
I LOVE bags too! I give them as gifts a lot so that I have a reason to buy bags that I really like, but don't really need them for myself! :)
LOVE the blog Heather! Isn't it so nice to be a girl and have as many bags as we want:)
Post a Comment