Freedom for my 3-year-old has finally been achieved!
Do you remember the day you first learned to ride away?
For me, it signaled a life-time of freedoms to come: riding my trike behind my big brother and his friends madly trying to catch up, riding a bike to the neighborhood 7-11 to spend my change on a Slur-pee, driving lessons on the way home from Grandma's house in the old gold Station wagon and driving to school for the first time.
It seems like riding somewhere for a purpose is a rite of passage. Our purpose these days is delivering the mail to the post box and cruising to the park on sunny afternoons. There is nothing like it in the world and I remember it so clearly as I watch my cheerful girl relish in the delight of her newfound freedom.
Mommas, I highly recommend this trike for your wee ones. It is the same style I learned on and has been super for my girl. Durable, light-weight (we hang ours in the garage on the wall), all metal, adjustable seat and easy to pedal....plus, it can double as a scooter (with a little imagination--yes, one less toy to buy!).
.jpg)
Enjoy your freedom!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
What a sweet girl! I do remember that freedom well :)
Post a Comment